Aluminum Die Casting and Sand Casting
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||in Box, Then in Pallets|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: CC elbows-45100
- Die Casting Method: Precision Die Casting
- Machining: Machining Center
- Surface Preparation: Spray Coating
- Tolerance Grade: 5
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO 9001:2000, GB/T
- Weight: 180g
- Trademark: ZU OR OEM
- Origin: Hebei Province
- Die Casting Machine Type: Hot Chamber Die Casting Machine
- Application: Hardware
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Pressure Chamber Structure: Horizontal
- Casting Surface Quality Level: 1
- Size: Od100
- Type: Aluminum Pipes
- Specification: CE SGS
- HS Code: 76090000
It's aluminium die casting elbows to be used with aluminium pipes or PVC pipes for gas furnace.
The details of the elbows is as follows:
elbows assembled with pipes.
Elbows without painting:
other products usded with elbows:
We are the manufacturer of Aluminum Die/sand Casting Product, Zinc Die/sand Casting Parts. We have our own Die Casting Machines for Aluminum and Zinc alloy material product. So, we are professional with other Aluminum and Zinc Alloy Die Casting making. We are capable to design and produce the Die Casting Tooling, and we have CNC to machine the parts to meet your requirement.
We also providing our customers with remarkable OEM solutions to meet a variety of requirements. We believe our product quality and price will be able to enlarge your competitive power in your market.
1. Made by Die-Casting Machine.
2. The material can be Aluminum & Zinc Alloy, for example A380, ADC12, Zamrk 5 and ect.
3. We can make the product weight from 5 grams to 20000 grams.
4. We can machining and do the product's surface process, for example ball shoting, powder coating, painting, zinc plating and etc.
5. We have strong ability of tooling design and manufacture.
Welcome to send us your product drawings for quotation.
Small quantity order is acceptable.
Please feel free to contact me if there is any question.
Looking forward to cooperate with you in future.